GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
Indicative Advertisement for
CENTRALIZED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. 01/2018 (Recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technicians)
Railway Recruitment Boards Invite ONLINE applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot and Technicians in various units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all respect should be submitted ONLINE ONLY before 23.59 hrs of 26.02.2018. CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
- Assistant Loco Pilot :17849
- Various posts Technicians :9170
Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease in total or in specific units/communities/posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. The vacancy table indicating the Vacancies for UR/SC/ST/OBC/ExSM and PWD for various posts in various Railways is available in the detailed CEN published on the official websites of RRBs as indicated at para 9.0.
- Age as on 01.07.2018 : upto 18 to 28 years.
Relaxations un Upper age limit shall be permitted to all aligible candidates as indicated in the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs.
- Pay : Rs 19900/- (Level 2 of 7th CPC pay Matrix) plus Allowances as admissible for the
- Educational Qualification :
Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation/SSLC Plus ITI/ Course Completed Act Apprentices OR Diploma/Degree in Engineering. Refer to the detailed CEN published on the websites of RRBs for Trade/disciplines.
Technicians: Matriculation/SSLC Plus ITI/Course Completed Act Apprentices (OR) 10+2 with Physics and Maths OR Diploma in Engineering (As applicable). Refer to the detailed CEN published in the websites of RRBs for Trades/Disciplines against each of the posts.
- Medical Standards : Candidated must ensure that they fulfil the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for. Refer to the medical standards for each post as available in the detailed CEN published in the websites of RRBs. Candidates found medically unsuitable for the opted post (s), shall not be given any alternate appointment.
- Suitability for PWD: For details on the suitability of various posts for PWD, refer to the detailed CEN published in the websites of RRBs.
- Examination Fee
- All the candidates except the categories
At (b) below : Rs 500/- (Non refundable)
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ PWDs/Female/Transgender/ Minorities/Economically backward class : Rs 250/-
Opening Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Applications: 27.01.2018 at 10:00 hrs.
Closing Date & Time for Online Registration and submission of Applications : 26.02.2018 at 23:59 hrs